* Volunteers on the VLDA & Ball Committees.
* Sponsors line dance events including: Mayworth, SSLDC, VLDA Ball, United We Dance.
* Organises a line dance team for Relay for Life each year.
* Raised about $50,000 for charity through dance events in the past year including:
** All proceedes from classes donated to charities.
** Raised $6500 for Kids at the All 4 Kids Fundraiser.
** Raised $2000 to for the Bendigo Bank Community Grants.
** Donated $2500 to a local dance and theatre company.
** Donated $17,000 to Relay for Life as Part of the United We Dance social held annually.
** Donated $11,000 to Relay For Life from regular socials.
* Supports as many line dance events as possible.
* Does free demonstrations for community groups.
* Teaches for free at the U3A for over 55's every week.
* Fundraises for charities, having raised over $70,000 in the last few years.
* Member of the NSW Ball committee.
* Attends Relay for Life (Cancer Council) every year since 2001 & has raised over $97,000.
* Encourages & teaches disabled students, including one who is blind.
* Stands in for other local instructors at need.
* Runs 3 workshops a year locally plus others nationally.
* Regular columist for Jan Wyllie's 'The Aussie Linedance Mag'.
* Has represented Australia internationally in line dancing.
* Supports Fundraiser Events for local & national charities & donates time & services.
* Promotes Australian Line Dancing on a local, national and international level.
* Does Demonstrations, workshops & classes, choreographer, coach, competitor & judge.
* Member of the NSW BALL committee
* Attended numerous club & interstate fundraising events.
* Raised $3700 for Ronald McDonald House & $180 for the Leukaemia Foundation.
* Steps in for other local instructors, running their classes.